* Do you want to work for a fast growing startup who are determined to become leaders in their field?
* Do you want to work for a company that offers genuine opportunities for progression?
* Do you want to work for a company where people love what they do and have a lot of fun doing it?
If so, read on!
Business Development Manager
Our client is an exciting startup property host management company looking to grow from one of the smaller players, to one everyone has heard of. With international plans, great financial backing and clear aims to grow as quickly as possible, they are now looking for a proactive and passionate Business Development Manager to accelerate things forward. We are looking for someone who wants to get stuck in and can hit the ground running. Being a part of a small team you will have the opportunity for extremely quick growth with the potential to begin leading a team within 6-12 months in the role. Opportunities like this don’t come around every day, we are looking for someone exceptional, you will have genuine input into the direction of the company and its future success.
The Business Development Role:
- Extremely varied role
- Proactively calling B2B and B2C
- Booking appointments
- Going to client meetings, pitching and presenting
- Viewing properties and building strong relationships with clients
- Upselling additional services
- Potential to lead a team within 6-12 months
The Ideal Business Development Manager:
- At least 12-18 months sales experience
- Graduate calibre
- Proven track record of results and top performance
- Exceptional work ethic and attitude
- Property or hospitality experience preferred but not essential for the right person
- Willing to take part roles outside of a traditional BDM role, this is a startup, you need to be happy getting stuck in!
- Confident with phone and face to face pitching
- Willing to take on more responsibility rapidly
- Desire to quickly become an expert in the industry
What’s in it for you?
- You will get to be involved in an exciting startup in the early stages
- Huge opportunities for growth
- Very new industry (the whole industry is only 4 years old!)
- Year one £20k basic £28-35k OTE uncapped (with regular pay reviews)
- Stunning WeWork offices
- A flexible job that will change over time
- Barista coffee
- Thursday night socials
- Breakfast every Monday
- Free gift Fridays
- 25 Days Holiday
- Never work a birthday
Our client invests heavily in making their product market leading so everyone believes in, and is very passionate about what they are selling. They believe it is their job to make sure that you wake up on a Monday morning looking forward to going to work.
If you are a proactive and energetic salesperson with an entrepreneurial attitude, please apply now.