Inbound Travel Sales Consultant – The City
Do you have a huge passion for sales and helping customers?
Would you like to join an award winning and fast growing startup who are leaders in their field?
Are you a money motivated and ambitious salesperson looking for genuine career progression?
Then this role could be for you!
Luxury Property and Travel Sales Executive – Exciting and Growing Startup – All inbound warm leads!
Our client is an award-winning specialist home rental company, based in London and having just opened their first international office in Paris. They have strong international connections and have been tipped as ‘one to watch’ amongst the entrepreneurial world. This is a company who thinks work should be fun, and a good atmosphere is apparent in their offices.
As a result of their recent rapid growth, they are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a talented, flexible and driven individual to join them as a Travel Sales Executive.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and make a difference within a progressive and dynamic organisation at the heart of the sharing economy – a disruptive and innovative business, using technology to change the way we travel and enabling homeowners to earn money from their unused assets.business with great earning potential and progression opportunities.
Successful Sales Executives will enjoy excellent career progression with the potential to gain experience in other commercial areas including corporate sales, senior sales, account management and business development. Management training will also be provided for those seeking leadership positions and, with plans for further international expansion in the future, the company will be looking to develop candidates for international roles further down the line.
Travel Sales Executive Personal qualities:
You’re ambitious, hard-working and entrepreneurial, and feel at home in a fast paced startup where you can stand out and make a difference each day. It is something you can help to build and a place where your contribution is much bigger than just your job title or the department you sit within.
- You are a warm, confident and articulate communicator, able to build rapport quickly with new clients.
- You strive for success in everything you do and you’re not afraid of putting in late nights or working weekend shifts to hit your numbers.
- You are proactive, hungry and committed to chasing down every lead that comes in.
- You are passionate about London and have a good ‘local’ knowledge of the city and its neighbourhoods.
- You have a ‘roll-your-sleeves-up’ attitude, a genuine team player who is willing to help out and get involved in other areas of the business where necessary.
- You have a love for travel and a natural affinity with property (and you’ll get to see some of the most beautiful homes in London!). You are committed to delivering a first class customer experience.
We are looking for high calibre salespeople with 1-2 years of experience in telesales or recruitment roles. You should be fluent in English plus ideally 1 other foreign language, this is desired but not essential.
Successful candidates will be rewarded handsomely with an excellent remuneration and benefits package. Standard working hours are 9am – 6pm or 11am – 8pm, 5 days a week and will include some weekend days, according to the team rota.
Excellent financial package, career progression, training and benefits:
Year 1: Basic £20k up to £24K, dep on experience + £8k-£10k OTE (uncapped)
Year 2: Up to £25k + £20k OTE (£45K OTE + uncapped)
- Excellent training programme
- Perkbox – exclusive discounts for cinemas, clothing, restaurants and more. This is available to all employees from the first date of employment
- Language courses to top up, or learn a new language
- Gym contribution scheme
- Fun and vibrant team environment
- Ongoing incentives, for example team dinners, free pizza days, top performers sent on trips
- Multiple opportunities for progression