Corporate Energy Telesales Team Leader/ Sales Manager
* Are you fed up of working hard with no rewards?
* Are you looking for opportunities for quick progression?
* Do you want to work for a company that believes in rewarding hard work, not cutting commission payments?
* Do you want to work for an Investors in People accredited company with a relaxed family feel?
Then this could be the role for you.
Our client is a growing energy broker looking for motivated, talented and ambitious sales leaders to join their expanding company for a long term career with huge opportunities for progression.
Roles & Responsibility of Sales Team Leader/Manager:
- Being able to lead from the front and demonstrate excellent new business sales skills, consultative sales style
- Providing strong and motivating leadership to an expanding sales team
- Developing and training the team to achieve and exceed targets
- Supporting the team to realise their own personal developmental goals
- Providing active support for sales, demonstrating best practice
- Ensuring adherence to sales processes
- Monitoring and coaching new team members
- Morning meetings and 1-2-1s
- Keeping up to date with Energy Market & advising clients of current market trends
- Advising on all aspects of the market
What’s in it for you?
£30k-£38k base salary doe OTE £60k – £80k + year 1
- Training, on-going support and a clear progression and career development plan
- Uncapped commission along with quarterly bonuses and incentives
- Work/life balance – not a stay late culture
- Investors in people accredited employer
- Fun working environment
- Social events